Pages

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Today is the Day!

"Congratulations! Today is your day!" is the first line in Oh the Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss. Everyone should read this book when they come across some kind of change in their life: Be it good or bad.

I feel that for the past 3 years I have been stuck in the infamous "WAITING PLACE"....."a most useless place, the waiting place, for people just waiting." That's exactly how I describe my last 3 years. But I will no longer be in the horrendous waiting place. Dr. Seuss said it, "somehow you escape that place, all that waiting and staying." I choose to wait no more. I will dedicate myself to the things and people I love.

I came across this cute canvas art at Joss & Main. I absolutely love all their stuff! Well the saying on the canvas inspired me to make a graphic using Picmonkey.com. I have been meaning to change my facebook cover for a while. I wanted something inspiring and unique. So instead of just google-ling it, I decided to make it myself!

I searched online and found out that the facebook cover dimensions are 851 pixels by 315 pixels. Then I went crazy choosing the fonts and adding overlays. After my computer turning off 3 times, and one miscalculation on the placement of the profile picture, I came up with this:


I am quite satisfied with it! I am going to try and make a different one every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...