Pages

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dark Lonely Night

There is no point in trying to make something into what it is not. As vague as that statement is, it is precisely how I feel.

 I thought I had a friend in someone who I've spent the majority of my life with. But that person can't see when I need them to just listen to me for a while. I never call anyone for no reason. I call when I have something to say. The words just may not come out easily, nor eloquently nor may they sound like I have a point to make. 

Then I get brushed off as if I am irrelevant. However  I don't blame them. I blame myself for expecting them to understand me without me having to explain myself. So I continue to suffer in the cold and lonely darkness. Without being able to explain it to anyone. Without being able to understand it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...