Pages

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Him

I still wait for him to surprise me.
I still live in an illusion.
An illusion that only is a reality in my mind.
I cling to that illusion like my sanity depends on it.
Yet the illusion make me more and more insane.
The vicious cycle we call unrequited love.

Rationality goes right out the door.
Emotions creep in through the cracks of the windows.
Although it makes me feel like a fool,
I go back to the same place I was. 

It's a house of mirrors
I no longer know which way is in or out.
So I wander, trying to avoid my own reflection.
Hoping to find yours.

2 comments:

  1. Micro Titanium Trigrams - The Tithological and Biomedicine Studies
    e-tigs titanium camping cookware are titanium bracelet made with titanium price per ounce synthetic silicon which enhances titanium 3d printing the properties of these compounds in the used ford edge titanium production of silicon-based products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...