Pages

Blog Archive

Monday, August 20, 2012

My First Born


"First day of school! First day of school! Get up! Get up!" I love that part in Finding Nemo. 



That's what I had on my mind when I woke up and that's what I said to Jayden. The school year just began but I know it will be gone in a blink of an eye. I still remember when he was in pre-K. It seems like it was just yesterday. I feel like Kindergarten and First grade went by way too fast. 

Jayden Lay is 7 years old at the beginning of 2nd grade.
Favorite color: Red
Favorite book: Captain Underpants (his first chapter book!)
Favorite foods: Fruits & Pizza (just not together)
Favorite letter: N (just because he likes it)
Favorite song: "I'm sexy and I know it"
Favorite TV Show: Ninjago
Favorite Movie: Shaolin Soccer
Favorite sport: Soccer
Favorite video game: Halo Reach 

I can't wait to see how much he grows and changes at the end of 2nd grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...