Pages

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Typography Thursday

I know I missed Typography Thursday last week. It was either because I was too busy or too lazy. I choose the former. 

To make up for my *coughs* busyness *end cough* I have a double feature this week!
I did a "shoot" of some ladies last week and there were some good shots to make a cool graphic.

I found it interested how some people don't realize how pretty they are because they are so focused on the trivial imperfections that deem it an "ugly picture".

It is astonishing when I think someone looks great in a photo and they think otherwise. I know there are those that say "oh you look great" but they are bullshitting. Maybe people have become jaded because people do lie. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you should not be your worst critic. Besides a beautiful person can quickly appear hideous if they have a horrendous personality. Beauty is more than skin deep.


After I had already made this, I read a great quote from Paulo Coelho :

"Arrogance attracts hatred and envy. Elegance arouses respect and Love."

Another thing I noticed (you can call me the Casual Observer) was the people now a days are so concerned about what everyone is doing or posting on facebook. Enjoy the moment without having to compare it to someone else's moment or worry about what people are thinking.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...