Pages

Blog Archive

Friday, November 8, 2013

Fancy Friday: Heels Edition

Like I mentioned before I am a fashionista stuck in a mom's body. Shoes are one of my favorite things in the world! They are a true work of art. I wish I could say I choose comfort over fashion but that is NOT the case AT ALL! I don't wear heels because I don't know how to talk in them! I would take the pain! No Pain no Gain.

Feeling like a fool with pretty shoes is not my idea of fun. I had bought a pair of heels to teach myself by practicing while I did chores around the house.

I think I had done it only once before today. I am an extremely self-conscious person. I don't like to be the topic of conversation. But like my sister-in-law-who-has-yet-to-write-a-mother-freaking-post-yet mentioned "They are going to talk about you anyways!"  Worrying about what other people are saying about you is utterly pointless but like many human beings...I can't help but let it bother me. So not caring what my mother-in-law would say (in reality, caring but saying F*ck it!) I decided to put on my heels to do my house chores for the sake of fashion!


My mother-in-law's comment was pretty funny; I have to admit. She said I looked like one of those Mexican Novelas maids.

This is how I see myself:
Devious Maids on Lifetime, LOVE THIS SHOW!
This is how I really look:

Imagine the Thriller video with Frankenstein's monster being one of the zombies. Yup, that's what I look like! You can't imagine it? Let me give you graphic.
http://www.halloweencostumes.com/plus-size-frankenstein-costume.html
http://depdcblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/thriller1.jpg?w=604

I was trotting like a horse. One thing I'll say, it's a great core workout! That would be awesome if I see myself losing weight and when people ask, "How did you lose the weight?" I'll answer, I did house chores in heels!

So in honor of my attempt to learn how to walk in heels. Here's the rest of Fancy Friday:

My 8 year old took this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...