Pages

Blog Archive

Friday, March 1, 2013

Meet my newest contributor!

So obviously I have not been keeping up with my blog. I figured I should probably have a partner in crime. That way when I have nothing to say someone else can come in and put in their two cents.

Meet Madeina (pronounced Mah-DAY-nah) Exotic, I know. But you can call her Maddie, Maddy, MadiSin. She won't mind...I think. She is married to my baby daddy's brother. I call her my sister-in-law. We practically act like sisters, or other's may say... nemeses. Tomayto, Tomahto.

Well, she's my unofficial future editor. She believed in me when I told her I wanted to start a blog. She is the person I know will ALWAYS read my newest post. She LOVES to read so I trust her judgement. Remember how passionate Belle was in Beauty and the Beast? Well she shares the same love for books. Her nose is always stuck in a book.

She told me once that she wanted to write a book. I have been trying to convince her to start writing her own blog but for some reason she has some apprehension about it. I asked her to be one of the authors on my blog and she said yes. I hope she meant it because I expect to see something soon! Madeina and I are very alike in some ways and very different in many other ways. We very much disliked each other in the beginning but then realized we just clashed. Now we tolerate each other. When something irks me now I simply walk away. But she can get under my skin. And she knows it. I believe she ravishes in the idea she can get me all hot and bothered.

 I wish I was as witty as she is. I admire her for her snaps. I can never come up with a comeback. I won't discuss her flaws because it would not be very lady like. I try to always focus on the best in people.

We both like to live in fictional worlds, hence the book reading. We talk about TV shows like it was our real life. "Can you believe Wade cheated on Zoe! He is such a douche!." She calls me a weirdo, a dork, and crazy all the time. I simply say "Birds of a feather."

I am super excited to read her first contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...