Pages

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 31, 2013

3rd down from 30 Before 30: Passport Stamped

I turned 29 this month so it's officially crunch time for my 30 before 30 list to be completed!

I imagined that I would return to Europe before I am 30. There is still time. This summer I was offered the opportunity to visit Cancun, Mexico. My brother is always inviting me on his last minute trips and I usually decline.

This time, he and my mother invited me again. When I said "sure what the heck!"  I didn't even realized that it was something I needed to get scratched off my list. It was a short 3 day trip to a resort. We even drove 2 hours to Chichen-Itza one of the days.

The trip was a bit bittersweet since the kiddos didn't go. I am pleased to say "Get Passport Stamped Again" is officially done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...